Expert Furnace Maintenance Services
You rely on your furnace to keep your home warm and comfortable all winter long, but are you doing the right things to ensure your furnace continues to run correctly? A furnace is a complicated machine with many moving parts, and like any machine it can be prone to breakdowns. Experts agree regular maintenance is the key to ensuring a longer lifespan and more efficient operation from your furnace.
The experts at Geisel have over 80 years of experience helping homeowners keep their furnaces running smoothing. We can help with regular maintenance, seasonal tune-ups, protection plans, and more. Don't wait until your furnace breaks down on a cold winter night to take care of it. Contact the experts at Geisel today to learn more about the benefits of furnace maintenance.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Our furnace maintenance services include all of the following:
- Clean/Replace Filters – Your furnace needs sufficient air flow in order to operate properly. A clogged furnace filter can cause excessive wear on motors, fans and other components. We will make sure that your filters are clean and obstruction free, in order to maximize air movement and efficient operation.
- Adjust & Clean Pilot Light Assembly – Pilot light mechanisms that don't operate properly due to being dirty or clogged can shut down the entire furnace. We will ensure that your pilot light and ignition system are working flawlessly.
- Inspection of Burner System – Dirty burners are not efficient nor do they provide the maximum amount of heat possible. We will inspect the furnace's burner unit, to confirm that it is clean and functioning safely.
- Heat Exchanger Inspection – A properly operating heat exchanger is very important to the safe performance of your furnace system. We will do a complete inspection of the heat exchanger to ensure that there are no cracks or other potentially dangerous conditions present.
- Flue Pipe Inspection – The flue pipe is responsible for the removal of deadly carbon monoxide exhaust from the home and is one of the most important aspects of safe furnace operation. We will conduct a very detailed inspection of the flue pipe, checking for cracks, clogging or other problems.
- Lubrication – Motors and bearings need to be properly lubricated in order to reduce friction and wear. We will make sure that all key components are adequately lubricated to keep your furnace in optimal operating condition.
Home Heating Services
Geisel is proud to offer our customers the following additional heating services.
Geisel are your local experts for all your boiler service needs. Should your boiler require repair, maintenance or replacement, we are your one stop solution.
Learn More About Boiler Serivces
If you're in need of a new furnace or boiler or are looking to upgrade to a more efficient model, our team can help. We install a wide range of quality heating systems from the industry's leading manufacturers.
Learn More About Furnace Replacement
No one wants to deal with a malfunctioning furnace or boiler on a cold winter day. Our experts can provide fast, effective furnace repair services that will make your home warm and comfortable again.
Learn More About Repair