Do you want to keep your power and other essential appliances on when the power goes out? Then it might be time to think about a KOHLER® backup generator, installed by our expert generator technicians.
Whenever our area loses power during a large storm or other outage, a hard-working 14/20 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.
Here's what you need to know about a KOHLER® generator:
- Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather
- In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER® generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
- Each KOHLER® generator installed includes 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last
More benefits and important information:
- Designed for today's sophisticated electronics, the controller manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
Remember to choose Geisel for all of your generator installation, service, and maintenance needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and find out more about how a KOHLER® generator can give you peace of mind, even when the power goes out.